Terms and Conditions
1. The minimum shippable order size is $350, exclusive of freight and miscellaneous charges. If the original order as placed, exceeds $250, Vistatech/Paradox at its option, may decline to ship orders below said minimum.
2. Vistatech/Paradox warrants products to be of merchantable quality and makes NO OTHER WARRANTIES OR STIPULATIONS OF ANY KIND EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. Liability for loss or damage due to the use of seller’s products is limited to the price. Seller shall not be liable for any consequential damages, losses, or expenses directly or indirectly arising from the use of the product including, but not limited to, warehousing, labor, handling and service charges not expressly authorized by the seller.
3. Buyer shall pay a $10.00 Drop Ship Fee for all shipments he designates to be shipped to a location other than the regular receiving address of said Buyer. Multiple Drop Ship fees will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
4. Payment terms shall be communicated by a Vistatech/Paradox manager headquartered in New York. No Field Representative is authorized to communicate payment terms to a Buyer and such attempted authorization shall be null and void.
5. A consumer attempting to return defective product (originating from Vistatech/Paradox) that it had previously purchased from Buyer, shall be instructed by Buyer to return such product for repair directly to the manufacturer; e.g., Casio America, NOT to Vistatech/Paradox. Furthermore, Buyer shall not forward consumer returns to Vistatech/Paradox. Consumer-originated returns, whether direct or indirect, will not be honored by Vistatech/Paradox.
6. All claims of lost, missing or damaged products must be made within three (3) business days of receipt of shipment and must be accompanied by photo(s) of the master carton(s) relevant to that claim. Thereafter no claims shall be allowed without Vistatech/Paradox’s express authorization from a Vistatech/Paradox manager headquartered in New York. A field Representative’s authorization shall be null and void.
7. Buyer’s account will be automatically charged 1 1/2 % interest per month (18% per annum) on amounts overdue beyond the time allotted in accordance with the “terms” section of the invoice.
8. Items purchased from Vistatech/Paradox six (6) months prior to the Request to Return Date shall NOT be eligible for an RA number.
9. No defective or damaged products can be returned to Vistatech/Paradox, unless such return is authorized by a Vistatech/Paradox manager headquartered in New York (NOT a Field Representative) who will supply a Return Authorization Number (RA Number). The RA Number must appear prominently on the shipping label. Products must be shipped freight prepaid. Unless expressly authorized by the seller, ALL PRODUCTS RETURNED WITHOUT THE RA NUMBER DISPLAYED ON THE LABEL OR RETURNED ON A COD BASIS WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE REFUSED. Returned products must be in the original carton with packing and instructions intact in a re-sellable condition.
10. Vistatech/Paradox, at its option, will repair, replace, or credit (in that order preference) initially defective products. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DOES VISTATECH/PARADOX WARRANTY NOR WILL VISTATECH/PARADOX REPAIR, REPLACE, OR CREDIT MERCHANDISE THAT IS SHOPWORN, THAT HAS OBVIOUSLY BEEN TAMPERED WITH, OR THAT HAS BEEN BROKEN OR ABUSED.
11. Buyers hereby warrant that the product sold to it by Vistatech/Paradox will not be resold to any third-party wholesalers or resellers under any circumstances, whether said resellers be situated online on the internet, in a brick and mortar store, in a catalog or in any other reseller environment. Failure to adhere to the foregoing restrictions shall result in the instant termination of Buyer’s account with Vistatech/Paradox.
12. Unless otherwise expressly authorized by Vistatech/Paradox in writing, Buyer hereby warrants that it will not sell product purchased from Vistatech/Paradox or cause said product to be sold directly to consumers on any website owned, affiliated, or controlled by Buyer. Failure to adhere to the foregoing restrictions shall result in the instant termination of Buyer’s account with Vistatech/Paradox.
13. Buyer hereby further warrants that it will not sell any products purchased from Vistatech/Paradox via third-party online sellers, e.g., Amazon, Ebay, etc under any circumstances. Failure to adhere to the foregoing restrictions shall result in the instant termination of Buyer’s account with Vistatech/Paradox.
14. ParadoxFWC.com users are strictly prohibited from sharing their account user name and password and/or creating a user name with persons or companies not authorized to purchase from Vistatech/Paradox. Failure to adhere to the foregoing restrictions shall result in the instant termination of Buyer’s account with Vistatech/Paradox.
15. The laws of the state of New York shall govern any claims or controversies from the shipment of product described in this invoice. Agreements and understandings between buyer and seller not included in this invoice shall not be valid or enforceable unless in writing and signed by an officer of Vistatech/Paradox.