- Item no. MTG-B2000B-1A2
MTG BLE G-Carbon
''Metal-Twisted G-SHOCK'' BLE Connected, MB6, Full Time Link with Interchangeable Band See more
Innovative toughness with refined structure,
These new lightweight metal models, with newly advanced shock-resistant structures, are the latest additions to the MT-G lineup that packs the latest that technology has to offer into shock-resistant designs that combine metal and resin materials.
A Carbon Core Guard structure combines with the Metal Core Card structure to create a new Dual Core Guard structure, which houses a module protected by an integrated carbon monocoque case and exterior metal parts. The New Layered Composite Bands of these models use hollow metal segments that encase fine resin parts, providing the elegant feel of metal along with weight that is 15% less than that of previous models. The metal frames have a new type of slide lever mechanism that makes band replacement quicker and simpler, and metal is also used for the outer case sides.
The bezel is a piece that is separate from the metal frame, which enables greater coloring versatility. The elegantly attractive mirror finish of the exterior metal parts gives these watches their distinctive look. The elegance of these models is further enhanced by high-transparency sapphire crystals, as well as hour markers and inset dials that are precision engraved at the CASIO Yamagata Factory.
Functionwise, these models maintain constant Bluetooth® connection with a smartphone running the G-SHOCK Connected app to obtain accurate time information from an on-line time server for automatic time adjustment, even if you move between time zones. MULTIBAND 6 automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of one of six calibration signals around the globe when you are within the range of a signal, even if connection with a smartphone is not possible, for accurate timekeeping no matter where your travels take you.
Other basic features include high-brightness LED illumination, World Time, stopwatch, and more. Stable operation is ensured by a CASIO original Tough Solar charging system.
* Smartphone app for use with G-SHOCK Smartphone Link models. It establishes a Bluetooth® connection with the watch’s Connected Engine for automatic time correction, configuration of World Time and other settings, and more. It also makes it possible to keep updated with the latest time zone and summer time information. A Tough Solar power system generates enough energy to ensure uninterrupted operation of power-hungry functions.
* Updating of internal data according to the latest time zone and daylight saving time information.
Note: Bluetooth® is a registered trademark or trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
Links with a smartphone for more accurate timekeeping and access to a host of mobile link functions.
CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power.
Shows accurate time by receiving radio signals of standard time information. JJY= Corresponds to both of Japanese standard waves JJY (40kHZ/60kHZ); WWVB= Corresponds to the USA standard wave WWVB (60kHz); MSF/DCF77= Corresponds to UK and Germany standard waves MSF/DCF77 (60kHz/77.5kHz); BPC= Corresponds to Chinese standard wave BPC (68.5kHz)
Link wirelessly to a smartphone using Bluetooth® SMART
A solar cell provides power for operation
Using an LED, the positions of the hour, minute and second hands are checked at the 55'00" of every hour to ensure correct hand positioning. If the hand time does not coincide with the counter within the IC, the movement corrects the hand position automatically
LED Light (Super Illuminator)
A light emitting diode is used to illuminate the face/display. Super Illuminator uses high-brightness LED for easier reading
World Time (R27)
Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world. R: Current time in major cities around the world. Values indicate number of cities/areas
Beeper tone alarm sounds at the time you set
Accurate measurement of elapsed time with the touch of a button. The fraction indicates the unit of measurement, while the time figure indicates the maximum time measurement
Counts down from a start time specified by you. The value indicates the number of timers available, while the time figure indicates the maximum starting time. “REPEAT” indicates Auto Repeat, which automatically restarts timing at the end of each countdown
Allowances are made automatically for months of different lengths, including leap year
Times can be displayed in either 12-hour or 24-hour format
Battery Level Indicator
Indicator shows the current battery level
Triple G-Shock Resistant
Designed to withstand the shock of three forces: gravitational dropping force, centrifugal gravitational force and vibration
A luminous coating provides long-term illumination in the dark after only short exposure to light
Water Resistant (20 BAR)
The “BAR” value indicates the number of atmospheres to which water resistance is ensured. 20 BAR means water resistance to 20 atmospheres. Watches marked “200m” have the same water resistance as 20 BAR watches
Carbon Core Guard structure
Blue ion plated bezel
Glass is made using artificial sapphires with scratch-resistant hardness second only to diamonds and high transparency
- Case / bezel material: Carbon / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- Spherical Glass
- TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
- Screw Lock Crown
- Black ion plated Case
- Blue ion plated bezel
- 200-meter water resistance
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- LED light (Super Illuminator) Afterglow
- Time calibration signal reception Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful) *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal Manual receive The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany) Frequency: 77.5 kHz Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England) Frequency: 60.0 kHz Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States) Frequency: 60.0 kHz Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan) Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga) Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China) Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- The auto hand home position correction
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of indial)
- Dual time 27 time zones, Home city time swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- 1-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 23:59’59 Measuring modes: Elapsed time
- Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments)
- Daily alarm
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Regular timekeeping Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 5 seconds), second) 3 dials (dual time hour and minute, dual time 24 hour, day)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
- battery operating time: 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge) 29 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case: 55.1×51×15.9mm
- Total weight: 127g
- Module: 5636
- UPC: 889232289137