Make a statement in color with the slimmest* G-STEEL timepieces yet. Fresh new colors and a slim module encased in carbon fiber come together in the smart and stylish GST-B400 line.
- Item no. GST-B400CD-1A3C
G-STEEL G-CARBON SLIM 'LIMITED'
G-STEEL with Bluetooth® that lets them connect with a smartphone at the press of a button. See more
A THINNER AND MORE COMPACT G-STEEL GST-B400
Presenting a stylishly designed look, the new GST-B400 watches deliver the slimmest case of any G-STEEL yet, at just 12.9 mm. They feature a new, improved module built to deliver slimness.
* Updating of internal data according to the latest time zone/ daylight saving time information
* The Bluetooth® wordmark and logo are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of these marks by Casio Computer Co., Ltd. is under license.
* Apple, Apple logo and iPhone are trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
* IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. registered in the U.S.
* Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
* All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Links with a smartphone for more accurate timekeeping and access to a host of mobile link functions.
CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power.
LED Light (Super Illuminator)
A light emitting diode is used to illuminate the face/display. Super Illuminator uses high-brightness LED for easier reading
Simultaneous display of the current time in two different time zones
Daily Alarm, Hourly Time Signal
The daily alarm sounds each day at the time you set. The value indicates how many alarms are available. The hourly time signal causes the watch to beep every hour on the hour
Stopwatch (1/100 24HR)
Accurate measurement of elapsed time with the touch of a button. The fraction indicates the unit of measurement, while the time figure indicates the maximum time measurement
Counts down from a start time specified by you. The value indicates the number of timers available, while the time figure indicates the maximum starting time. “REPEAT” indicates Auto Repeat, which automatically restarts timing at the end of each countdown
Beeper tone alarm sounds at the time you set
Allowances are made automatically for months of different lengths, including leap year
Times can be displayed in either 12-hour or 24-hour format
Battery Level Indicator
Indicator shows the current battery level
Shock-resistant construction protects against impact and vibration
Water Resistant (20 BAR)
The “BAR” value indicates the number of atmospheres to which water resistance is ensured. 20 BAR means water resistance to 20 atmospheres. Watches marked “200m” have the same water resistance as 20 BAR watches
Hard glass resists scratching
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Solid Band
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Stainless Steel Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- Green ion plated bezel
- 200-meter water resistance
- Shock resistant (G-SHOCK)
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Double LED light
LED light for the face (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
LED backlight for the digital display (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds),afterglow)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®）
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- World time
38 time zones (38 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, city name display, daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 00’00”00~59’59”99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00’00~23:59’59 (after 60 minutes)
Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap/split time
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 60 minutes (1-second increments and 1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Date/month display swapping
- Day display (days of the week selectable in six languages)
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (Hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
1 dial (battery level, mode)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
7 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
18 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case: 46.6×49.6×12.9mm
- Total weight: 160g
- Module: 5675
- UPC: 889232310428