G-STEEL with Bluetooth® that lets them connect with a smartphone at the press of a button. See more
* Updating of internal data according to the latest time zone/ daylight saving time information
* The Bluetooth® wordmark and logo are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of these marks by Casio Computer Co., Ltd. is under license.
* Apple, Apple logo and iPhone are trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
* IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. registered in the U.S.
* Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
* All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Links with a smartphone for more accurate timekeeping and access to a host of mobile link functions.
CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power.
A light emitting diode is used to illuminate the face/display. Super Illuminator uses high-brightness LED for easier reading
Simultaneous display of the current time in two different time zones
The daily alarm sounds each day at the time you set. The value indicates how many alarms are available. The hourly time signal causes the watch to beep every hour on the hour
Accurate measurement of elapsed time with the touch of a button. The fraction indicates the unit of measurement, while the time figure indicates the maximum time measurement
Counts down from a start time specified by you. The value indicates the number of timers available, while the time figure indicates the maximum starting time. “REPEAT” indicates Auto Repeat, which automatically restarts timing at the end of each countdown
Beeper tone alarm sounds at the time you set
Allowances are made automatically for months of different lengths, including leap year
Times can be displayed in either 12-hour or 24-hour format
Indicator shows the current battery level
Shock-resistant construction protects against impact and vibration
The “BAR” value indicates the number of atmospheres to which water resistance is ensured. 20 BAR means water resistance to 20 atmospheres. Watches marked “200m” have the same water resistance as 20 BAR watches
Hard glass resists scratching
Gold IP Screw-Lock