December 2019 marks the 25th birthday of the BABY-G watch for active women, an occasion that will be celebrated with the special re-issuance of the very first BABY-G.
This model is a re-issue of the first DW-520 in block colors that capture the fashion of the ’90s. Bold green, purple, and pink hues create a neo-retro design. A face protector and the G logo on the face reproduce the style of the original model for a real nostalgic look.
The back cover of the watch and its package sport a BABY-G 25th anniversary logo, identifying this model as something truly special.
A design straight from 1994 for a unique new timepiece.
- Electro-luminescent backlight
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
29 time zones (48 cities), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59’59.99”
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1616
- Size of case : 44.7×40×12.5mm
- Total weight : 44g